Required: TS/SCI Full Scope Poly Clearance
We are seeking creative Java Software Developers with strong critical thinking skills to provide innovative solutions to our customer. You will be responsible for designing, developing, testing (automation), deploying, and self-documenting working software.
This position will include a variety of activities, including:
- FullStack development
- User-interfaces and content management
- Web services etc.
- Design, code, test, and deploy systems.
- Solve complex and challenging business problems with cutting edge technologies.
- Challenge beliefs, assumptions, process and products to grow with technology as well as industry standards
Candidate must have one of the following:
- 15 Years of job related experience and High School/GED diploma
- 12 Years of job related experience and Associate’s degree
- 10 Years of job related experience and Bachelor’s degree
- 8 Years of job related experience and Master’s degree
- 6 Years of job related experience and Doctorate
- 5+ years of experience with several frameworks including some of the following:
- Hibernate, JPA
- Experience with build-automation systems including Maven and Gradle
- Practical understanding of object-oriented, multi-threaded, and asynchronous programming
- Excellent debugging and problem solving skills
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience with automated testing/scripting
- Experience with CSS (2 or 3) and HTML (5)
- Experience with Apache Tomcat, Jetty, and OpenSSL
- Experience in the role as a Scrum Master
- AWS experience
- Working knowledge of GitHub using pull requests, feature branching and code versioning
- Working knowledge of Jenkins for build/test/delivery automation
- None required
Restless Software is an equal opportunity employer that provides highly skilled technologists and creative solutions to clients in both the private and public sectors.